Recruitment marketing specialists, JVP Group, continue to make their mark on the job advertising sector by launching specialist site, Jobs in Engineering.
The St Asaph based company are celebrating their 8th anniversary this month, and to mark the milestone, have expanded their job board network to help employers find the engineering talent they need through the specialist job site, which was officially launched on December 1st and is already showcasing a wide range of opportunities across the UK.
Designed to promote a diverse range of engineering career openings from the most senior positions to trainee and apprenticeship opportunities, it is highly anticipated that the job site, which follows in the footsteps of the company’s other specialist sites, Jobs in North Wales, Jobs in Zoos, and Jobs in Tourism, will make an immediate impression in this candidate-led market.
- From Civil Engineer to Systems Engineer and Mechanical Engineer, nearly 5.7 million employees work in engineering enterprises in the UK, representing just over 19% of the total employment
- Forecasts predict that engineering employers will need to recruit 265,000 skilled entrants annually to meet demand through to 2024 – a big jump from last year’s prediction of 182,000
- Filling the demand for engineers in the UK will generate an additional £27 billion per year for the economy from 2022
- The ‘Great Resignation’ means people are reconsidering their career paths, leading to an increase in trainee and apprenticeship opportunities as employers look to ‘grow their own talent’
- Inclusivity is, quite rightly, taking huge importance in every sector, including engineering, and as reported in June 2021, women make up 14.5% of all engineers, which represents a 25.7% increase since 2016
JVP Group’s Managing Director, Cath Harrison, comments: “There are a record high number of job vacancies in the UK at the moment and the engineering sector, like many, many others, is searching for talent.
“Helping companies attract their own talent is what we pride ourselves on achieving through tailored and inclusive job advert copy and comprehensive marketing.
“So, we’re really excited to launch our specialist job site for the engineering sector, helping showcase the incredible opportunities from employers of all shapes and sizes, whilst helping job seekers find the right career openings.”
For anyone interested in the very latest job opportunities within engineering, visit jobsinengineering.co.uk.