HR Breakfast Seminar: Unlocking Employee Potential & Employment Law Update
With the skills shortage impacting 64% of UK businesses, and costing organisations £6.3 billion each year – recruiting and retaining skilled workers is becoming increasingly difficult across multiple industries.
As an employer, how do you plan to overcome this obstacle to maximising business growth?
Could part of the answer to plugging the skills gap lie within our existing workforce?
If you’re looking for fresh ideas on how you can develop talent at all levels across your organisation, join us for an opportunity to learn from specialist speakers, whilst connecting, engaging, and sharing ideas with your peers.
This unmissable interactive event will include an employment law update, so if you’re a HR professional or business owner, make sure you join us at the upcoming HR breakfast seminar in Chester on Tuesday the 22nd of October, between 8am and 10:30am.
- Head of Employment Law at Hillyer McKeown, Justine Watkinson
- Talent attraction specialist and MD of recruitment marketing company JVP Group, Cath Harrison
- Experienced HR Director and Owner of The Alternative Board (NE Wales), David Roberts
The event will include time to network with fellow HR professionals and business owners, and a panel Q&A session where you can ask any questions you may have.
Where is the event?
Hillyer McKeown, Gorse Stacks House, George Street, Chester City Centre, CH1 3EQ
Where can I park?
There are plenty of parking options close to the building, including:
- Delamere Street Car Park - Located under the Hillyer McKeown office - 1 George St, Chester CH1 3EQ
- Garden Lane Car Park – 4 minutes from the Hillyer McKeown office - Garden Ln, Chester CH1 4EN
When is the event?
The event will run from 8:00am to 10:30am on 10th of October 2019.
Invitations are exclusive for HR professionals and business owners, with spaces limited in numbers, so book your Free Ticket today.
For any queries regarding this event, please contact Sion at JVP Group on 01745 774 955 or email email@example.com